Massage Diploma Course
The Massage Diploma Course encompasses the Certificate Course plus an additional five days of information and transformative experience, making it a total of 10 days of intensive hands-on massage training. This course is designed for people who have a calling to help others and are serious about pursuing massage as career. Students who have completed this course will be able to get insured and have all of the skills to set up their own massage practice immediately.
Major Topics Covered:
- Introduction of Massage: history, professionalism, contraindications etc.
- Elements from the world’s most common massage styles—from the East and West
- Raynor Massage band theory and special techniques
- Holistic understanding of the interconnected of the body, mind and spirit (ie. emotional stressors and imbalances can lead to physical tension and energetic blockages in the body)
- How one area of the body can greatly affect another area of the body and why understanding this is crucial in order to perform an effective massage
- Pregnancy and Baby Massage
- Use of essential oils
- Massage tools
- Full body massage—including commonly neglected areas like abdomen, hands and feet
- Client-centred care (and NOT performing a routine massage)
- How to start a massage business and treatment plans
Graduates of this course will be able to launch their own private massage practice or work in conjunction with conventional or alternative medical practitioners. Many students also chose to incorporate Raynor Massage into their existing careers to provide more effective care for their clients. This includes but is not limited to nurses, physiotherapists, personal trainers, chiropractors, Naturopaths, herbalists, etc.
Duration: 10 days