Massage Certificate Course
Massage practitioners are becoming more in demand as people come to understand the importance of natural therapies in supporting a healthy lifestyle. In fact, massage has been shown to have a positive effect on overall health; reducing body aches, tension and stress while increasing mobility, energy and much more.
However, different massages produce different results. Raynor Naturopathic Massage (RNM) combines philosophies and massage traditions from around the world—relaxation elements from Swedish massage, acupressure from Shiatsu, stretches from Thai massage, breathing techniques from yoga, reflexology, etc. RNM also comprises an additional set of powerful massage techniques and theories developed by Brandon Raynor from his 25 years as a Naturopath and massage therapist. By having such a broad scope of knowledge to draw upon, you will have many options on how to adapt the massage to suit the needs of individual clients.
Who is this Massage Certificate Course designed for?
For people who want to be more proactive in providing preventive care for their family and friends through massage and holistic healing.
Starting a Career
For people who want to get insured, join a reputable massage association and start their own massage practice immediately!
Existing Massage Practitioners
For those who are seeking new ways to improve their practice, are finding limitations within their current skill set, and/or want to discover a more effective way to treat their clients.
Everyone benefits from Raynor Naturopathic Massage—the therapist and client alike.
How is the course structured?
- Brief discussion on theory
- Instructor demonstrates Raynor Massage techniques (Each day will be built upon the previous day’s techniques)
- Students form into pairs and practice the techniques on each other while the instructor provides one-on-one instruction and feedback; students will practice on different people in the class
- Questions and answers; instructor and student insights on strengths and areas to improve
- Relax for the night and repeat the next day.
Duration: 5 days
Upcoming Course Dates and Locations: